top of page

Group

Public·29 members

Tomb Raider 3 Gold Crack Download

IMPORTANT: Tombraiders.net does not support any of these files and is not responsible for anything that happens to your computer as a result of downloading or installing them. I try to make every effort to ensue that all of the linked files are safe and functional, but I cannot guarantee they'll work on all systems. I recommend taking proper precautions with any downloaded file, including downloading from reputable sites, scanning with an anti-virus/spyware program, following installation instructions, and backing up your existing files before installing anything new.

Tomb Raider 3 Gold Crack Download

TR3 and The Lost Artifact were designed to run under Windows 95/98/Me. So they will need a little tweaking to run smoothly on a computer with a newer version of Windows. The best and easiest fix is to first install the game as usual. Then download and run the appropriate Tomb Raider Multi Patch for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. These are part of the excellent tech support section at tombraiderchronicles.com.

I prefer the use of savegame editors to game "trainers," but if you really want one, they are out there. Use Google to search for keywords like "tomb raider trainer." Just be sure to virus-scan any files you download. There's a lot of nasty code out there.

I'm the matriarch in a family of gamers, social media thrall, caffeine junkie, optimist, otaku, and webmaster at tombraiders.net, brickraiders.net and spacecolonyfans.net. Read more about me in the interviews section and feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page